10.25.2004

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllll-righty then!

Back from New Orleans & Voodoo Fest, which was really hard work, but was SO worth it! Not only did I play in front of 20,000 rabid music fans, I got to do it several times last weekend, and met amazing people on top...

Thanks to the guys from Particle for the air-conditioned head-check on Sunday, and Gina for putting up with me. Thanks also to Tracy & Steven from Rehage and Chris Sorley for the all the help and support on the tech end.

I met Rick from Superfly Presents on my final day in the city - I'm shooting for Jazzfest & Bonnaroo this year if it kills me...

Onto this week.

We're off to Colorado this weekend, for shows in Vail, co-headlining a Halloween bash @ 8150 with Garaj Mahal, with an open bar and a late-night guarantee. Costume contest and all...

I'm looking forward to making some new friends, and seeing some old ones. It's gonna be a funky good time, indeed. I'm bringing the funk, reggae, and disco heat, CO!

Blessings, and love to you guys.

No comments: